Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things I Like

Harry Potter

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Playing the villain in games with a moral system

The band Five Iron Frenzy

Movies

Songs by Jonathon Coulton

Not being dead

Girls

Fireflies by Owl City

Hot Air Balloon by Owl City

Blue Plz! on WoW Radio (soon to be Thecynicalbrit.com)

"My name is Ingo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Video Games

The Guild

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Pretty much anything Felicia Day is in for that matter

Nathan Fillion is pretty cool too. Firefly was awesome, and so is Castle

My Computer being a wizard

The TV show Glee

And Doctor Who

And Psych

And White Collar

And Burn Notice

And SGU

And Better Off Ted

And a lot of others

Everything I've seen about Star Wars: The Old Republic

Writing this post

Facebook

Being awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment